This will be updated accordingly with high priority issues as we become aware of them. There is no need to contact us about known issues; please rest assured we're on the case!
- Cosmetics are randomly disappearing, and subsequently re-appearing for some players. Please rest assured your cosmetics have not been deleted. The underlying issue will be addressed in our next patch
- Some players have noticed an increase in connectivity-related errors. We're exploring whether this could be related to a recent Steam client update
- Poor performance. Players are seeing improvements after disabling the Steam Overlay and/or disabling mods
Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S
- Some players are continuing to crash or error on launch due to an issue in our backend. This requires a patch, which was previously scheduled for mid-July and has since been pushed back. We completely understand the upset over the delays and will update here as soon as we can provide a more accurate ETA. Thank you for your continued patience!
PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5
- Some players in certain countries - Russia, Ukraine, and Spain - are observing error CE-34878-0 on launch. Please rest assured we have not blocked any countries ourselves and are actively investigating why this is occurring