This will be updated accordingly with high priority issues as we become aware of them. There is no need to contact us about known issues; please rest assured we're on the case!
- NEW: 'Backend Error 1287' can occur when repeatedly re-rolling on an item
- NEW: The Boon 'Eldrazor's Revenge' is incorrectly named 'Smednir's Wealth'. This does not impact how the Boons work
- NEW: 'Favourite' status on items is being reset after re-launching Vermintide 2
- NEW: Beam Staff no longer zooms or applies DoTs correctly
- Some players have noticed an increase in connectivity-related errors. We're exploring whether this could be related to a recent Steam client update
- Poor performance. Players are seeing improvements after disabling the Steam Overlay and/or disabling mods
Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S
- Some players are continuing to crash or error on launch due to an issue in our backend. This requires a patch. We apologise as this patch has been delayed from our initial aimed release date. We're working hard to resolve this, with our new aim to release this patch mid-July. Thank you for your continued patience whilst we iron this out, and our humblest apologies for the inconvenience.
PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5