This will be updated accordingly with high priority issues as we become aware of them. There is no need to contact us about known issues; please rest assured we're on the case!
Refunding a Premium Career DLC (Grail Knight, Outcast Engineer, Sister of the Thorn) with a bot still set to use the career can result in the following crash and prevent players from being able to play:
- ...ult_player_unit/inventory/simple_inventory_extension.lua:1732: attempt to index local 'slot_data' (a nil value)
For any players encountering the error above, please submit a support ticket to us, as it is possible to temporarily fix this on an individual basis, while a wider fix is in progress.
Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S
- Regular crashes due to a memory management issue
- Xbox Achievements becoming stuck at 97%
- Known Crashes
- scripts/entity_system/systems/talents/talent_system.lua:39: attempt to index local 'talent_extension' (a nil value)
- scripts/entity_system/systems/talents/talent_system.lua:40: attempt to index local 'talent_extension' (a nil value)
- scripts/network/unit_spawner.lua:325: bad argument #4 to 'spawn_unit' (boolean expected, got userdata)
- scripts/network/network_transmit.lua:141: Cannot send game session bound RPC before the peer is in the game session.
- ...xtensions/weapons/actions/action_true_flight_bow_aim.lua:217: bad argument #1 to 'vector3_distance_squared'
- Other Issues
- The advertised Forgotten Relics Weapon Illusions were previously not being added to the inventories of DLC owners, however this has since been resolved. There seems to be some confusion over some of the Weapon Illusions still appearing to be missing. This is due to them being Weave-Forged and intentionally unusable outside of Weaves. We appreciate this is confusing and plan to clarify this in our advertising.
PC: Mod-Related Issues
Please be aware we do not handle mod-related issues ourselves. We recommend informing the mod author via the mod's Steam Workshop page.
- Works for everyone except Kerillian (Sister of the Thorn) - her icon does not appear
- Notice Key Pickup
- Some interactables no longer have a name, but work as expected otherwise
- Third Person Equipment
- Can sometimes cause partial loss of game audio e.g. no weapon sounds or enemy cues