As it stands, we do not support Linux in an official capacity in either Vermintide 2 or Darktide. Therefore, we will not be addressing issues that are isolated to Linux, and customer support will remain limited to Windows on PC only.
Articles in this section
- [PC] How to Resolve SSL_CONNECT_ERROR in Vermintide 2
- [PC] Why Am I Asked to Install a Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime on Launch?
- Known Issues
- [PC] Regarding Linux (Wine/Proton) Support
- [PC] How to Provide a Crash Report, Console Log, Launcher Log or user_settings.config
- [PC] How to Run the Windows System File Checker
- [PC] Stuck in a Steam Validation/Update/Installation Loop?
- [PC] Stuck on 'Preparing to Launch'?
- [PC] How to Resolve PC Crashes, Loss of Responsiveness or Blue Screens (BSOD)
- [PC] How to Perform a Clean Re-Installation of Vermintide 2 or Darktide