If you're experiencing GPU-related issues or crashes, we recommend performing a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers. This ensures all previous driver versions have been removed.
- Open the Control Panel and select 'Uninstall a program'
Please note, older versions of Windows may refer to this option as Add or remove programs or Programs and Features
- Locate 'AMD Software' within your list of programs
- Right-click the program and select 'Uninstall'
- Once complete, please visit the AMD website to download the appropriate driver for your GPU: https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Continue the installation as normal, and restart your PC once complete