Some players have noticed they're unable to make purchases from Lohner's Emporium of Wonders, due to the 'Acquire' button being unresponsive. This is commonly the result of the Steam Overlay being disabled, but may also be caused by an incomplete installation.
You can enable the Steam Overlay by:
- Open the Steam client
- Click 'Steam' in the upper left-hand corner
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'In-Game' in the sidebar
- Ensure the 'Enable the Steam Overlay While In-Game' option is enabled
- Click 'OK'
- Re-launch Vermintide 2. You should now be able to make purchases from Lohner's Emporium of Wonders!
Verify Integrity of Game Files
The 'Verify Integrity of Game Files' option is accessible via the Steam client and will ensure the installation is complete. An incomplete installation may prevent you being able to make purchases via Lohner's Emporium of Wonders.
- Right-click Vermintide 2 in your Steam library sidebar
- Select 'Properties'
- Select the 'Local Files' tab
- Select the 'Verify Integrity of Game Files' button
- When complete, close and reopen Steam