The 'Untrusted System File: C:/Windows/System32/wldap32.dll' error occurs when the wldap32 DLL has become corrupted and is consequently considered suspicious by our anti-cheat service, Easy Anti-Cheat. Please run through our list of solutions below.
- 'Verify Integrity of Game Files' via Steam, using the instructions here: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360021233534--PC-How-to-Verify-Integrity-of-Game-Files-via-Steam
- Repair our anti-cheat service, Easy Anti-Cheat, using the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat
- Run the Windows System File Checker using the instructions here: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360039450413--PC-How-to-run-the-Windows-System-File-Checker
- Ensure you have the latest updates for Windows installed
- Run an Anti-Virus scan, as it's possible that a virus is present on the PC. Easy Anti-Cheat recommend using Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
- If you have another PC in the household, you may be able to manually replace the corrupted DLL with a valid copy from another PC
Please do not download DLLs from untrusted or unknown sources.