We're aware some players are witnessing an error from our anti-cheat service Easy Anti-Cheat, claiming 'No game executable entry was found in the catalogue. (Vermintide2.exe)'.
We've since determined that this error is isolated to those using the BullGuard Anti-Virus software.
You can workaround the issue by:
- Go to the BullGuard 'Settings' menu
- Select 'Anti-Virus' -> 'Advanced Settings' -> 'Tuning'
- Tick the 'Skip Files/Folders' checkbox
- Click the 'Files/Folders' hyperlink to bring up a selection
- Choose to exclude the Vermintide 2 directory