Solution #1: Verify Integrity
We recommend ‘Verifying the Integrity of Game Files’ via Steam before attempting any other solutions:
- Right-click Vermintide 2 in your Steam library sidebar
- Select 'Properties'
- Select the 'Local Files' tab
- Select the 'Verify the Integrity of Game Files' button
- When complete, close and reopen Steam
Solution #2: Router Reboot
Simply rebooting your router can resolve a variety of connectivity issues. Please try rebooting your router before proceeding with the solutions below.
Solution #3: Firewall Exceptions
Please ensure the appropriate Firewall/Anti-Virus exceptions are in place for Vermintide 2.
Solution #4: DNS Flush
A DNS Flush can be performed by:
- Run the Command Prompt as an administrator
- Enter the command:
- Restart your PC
Solution #5: Changing your DNS
Should the above prove to be unsuccessful, you may need to change your DNS. Instructions on how to switch to Google DNS can be seen here.