WARNING: Changing the wrong options on a router can lead to losing access to the internet. Be cautious when modifying a router's configuration. Consult the device's manual or documentation before beginning this process.
Check for Outages
Use the links below to check for known or planned outages.
Additionally, we recommend that you check the service status of your ISP.
Reboot Your Router
Try rebooting your router.
Having UPnP enabled in your router will automatically allow the connections needed. If this option is not available to you, please see the 'Port Forwarding' section instead.
- Log in to the router’s Administration Control Panel
- This is usually done through a web browser by navigating to the router’s internal IP address. Consult the router’s user manual for help accessing the control panel
- Find the 'UPnP' option, usually located under the 'LAN' or 'Firewall' category. Consult the router's user manual for help locating the UPnP setting
- Enable UPnP and save the changes
- Disconnect and reconnect all devices on the network
Please only do this if enabling the UPnP option in your router is not an option.
- Please consult the router's user manual for detailed instructions on how to set up Port Forwarding
- Ensure the required ports are open:
- Xbox One:
- UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
- TCP: 53, 80, 3074
- TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
Switch to a Wired Connection
Vermintide 2 requires a constant and stable internet connection. For the best experience, we strongly recommend a wired internet connection as WiFi connections may lead to issues induced by poor connectivity and stability.
Contact Your ISP
If your errors persist despite having tried all of the solutions above, we recommend that you contact your ISP - be sure to quote the appropriate server address URL below:
- Xbox One: https://4D1E.playfabapi.com
- PS4: https://60F3.playfabapi.com