Quick Play Weaves are a way to play through random Weaves on any of the usual difficulties the same way you play adventure maps. You will receive Essence depending on the difficulty and your performance, but your Quick Play Weave runs will not unlock new ranked Weaves, nor will they be eligible for the leaderboards.
Articles in this section
- [PC] Unable to purchase DLC in Turkey or Argentina?
- [PC] Lag When a Player Connects To/Leaves a Lobby, or When Using Push-To-Talk?
- [PC] How Do I Remove Deeds?
- [PC] What Is the Unified UI, and Can I Change It?
- [PC] Why Are Premium Hat Cosmetic DLC's Now Unavailable To Purchase From the Steam Store?
- [PC] Mods Reverting to Disabled State?
- [PC] How to Resolve 'Please Run Windows Updates, Your System Is Lacking Critical SHA-2 Code Signing Support Required by October 2020'
- [PC] How to Resolve DirectX 12 Alt-Tab Crashes
- [Xbox One & PS4] How to Resolve Connectivity Errors
- Why Can't I Play the Curse of Drachenfels Maps?