Quick Play Weaves are a way to play through random Weaves on any of the usual difficulties the same way you play adventure maps. You will receive Essence depending on the difficulty and your performance, but your Quick Play Weave runs will not unlock new ranked Weaves, nor will they be eligible for the leaderboards.
Articles in this section
- [PC] Lag When a Player Connects To/Leaves a Lobby, or When Using Push-To-Talk?
- [PC] How Do I Remove Deeds?
- [PC] What Is the Unified UI, and Can I Change It?
- [PC] Why Are Premium Hat Cosmetic DLC's Now Unavailable To Purchase From the Steam Store?
- [PC] Why Am I Asked to Install a Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime on Launch?
- Known Issues
- [PC] Regarding Easy Anti-Cheat and Linux (Wine/Proton) Support
- [PC] Mods Reverting to Disabled State?
- How to Reset Your Progress
- [PC] How to Provide a Crash Report or Console Log